Online Advertising Associate
($13.75/hr, 30 hours/week)
Our vision is a prosperous Eastern Shore. We will achieve this by:
- helping local small businesses grow
- strengthening the economy through community initiatives
- conserving the environment for future generations
Join us on our mission to help grow the local economy via business improvement!
Why work at Bread & Better?
- Develop your technical skillset using the most advanced online advertising platform
- Expand your small business marketing knowledge and acquire the certifications to prove it
- Gain customer service experience in a vibrant, growing business operating on Nova Scotia’s Eastern Shore
- Attending community college or university with plans to re-enroll for the 2017 Fall semester
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to problem solve effectively
- Previous experience with online (Pay-Per-Click) advertising is an asset
Work Tasks and Responsibilities
- Acquire new Online Advertising (OA) clients using the company’s documented sales method
- Prepare drafted account setups for new OA clients using Google AdWords best practices
- Regularly review & recommend improvements to current OA client accounts
- The OA Associate may also be called upon to oversee and coordinate activities relating to administration and the company’s current volunteer initiatives.
How to Apply
Email your resume to [email protected]. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.